29 mayo 2012

Summer Challenge Day 4: Orange-Freestyle Day



I'm soooo late!!! I know!! :(
But I have a good excuse: I have been so busy finishing all the work I need to do for college that I've slept just 5 hours in TWO DAYS!!! I can't even keep my eyes open to see what I'm writting. But I'm catching up!, because today I will be posting three diferent Summer Challenge Manis!! This post is for May 25th: Orange Freestyle Day. And everyone loved so much the last dotted manicure that I've decided to use dots again.

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Vo muuuyy tarde!!! Lo sé!! :(
Pero tengo una buena excusa: He estado tan ocupada con los trabajos que tenía que entregar en la facultad que he dormido solo 5 horas en DOS DÍAS!!! Ni siquiera puedo mantener los ojos abiertos para ver qué estoy escribiendo. Pero me voy a poner al día!, porque hoy voy a subir tres manicuras diferentes del Summer Challenge!! Este post es para la de el 25 de Mayo: Estilo libre en Naranja. Y como a todo el mundo le encantó la última manicura de puntos he decidido utilizar puntos otra vez.


I've been looking for the moment I could use a matte basecoat and a shiny design in the same colour for a long time. I just think it's interesting and subtle, It's perfect if you don't want the design to stand more than the colour.
For this manicure I used:
Base: Bourjois Orange Recreation nº42 topped with Essence Nail Art Special effect Soft Touch nº07
Dots: Bourjois Orange Recreation nº42
No Topcoat
                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Llevaba mucho tiempo queriendo hacer una manicura con base mate y diseño en brillante con el mismo color. Creo que es interesante y discreto, es perfecto si no quieres que el diseño le quite protagonismo al color.


Para esta manicura he usado:
Base: Bourjois Orange Recreation nº42 con Essence Nail Art Special effect Soft Touch nº07
Puntos: Bourjois Orange Recreation nº42
No Topcoat



Don't forget my 50 Followers Giveaway is still open!! Click on the picture to go to the post.


                                ------------------------------------------------------------

No os olvideis de que mi Sorteo por los 50 seguidores sigue abierto!! Pincha en la imagen para ir al post.




And of course, don't forget to check the other ladies' versions:


Debbie @ The Crumpet - http://thecrumpet.blogspot.co.uk/
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges - http://fancyphalanges.blogspot.com/
Lucie @ Lucy's Stash www.lucysstash.com
Vic @ Glowstars http://glowstars.net
Rychelle @ Colorsplash Nails- http://colorsplashnails.blogspot.com/

1 comentario:

  1. Love it!!! The shiny on matte is just gorgeous!!! I've been wanting to try this technique with black for awhile now!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...